Construction on Carson City streets for the week beginning April 30.
• Colorado Street remains closed from Edmonds Drive to Bordeaux Street for utility relocations for the Carson City freeway. Closure is expected to last for two more weeks.
• Utility relocation work will continue on Fairview Drive between Edmonds Drive and Saliman Road. Expect some minor delays. Traffic will be controlled by flaggers.
• Work is under way on the Saliman Road reclaimed water main extension project between the Linear Ditch and Little Lane. Expect traffic controls with lane closures. Work should be completed in late June.
• Due to the construction of the new Sheriff's Administration Building, Harbin Avenue is closed to traffic between Musser and Second streets. This closure will remain in effect for the duration of the construction which is estimated to be completed in September 2007.
• Curry Street will be closed between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane until late June for street reconstruction and installation of utilities
• Mark Way between Emerson Drive and James Drive will be closed to through traffic between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. through May 4.