The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 47-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 1:57 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and impeding traffic. Bail was set at $3,201.
• A 22-year-old man from Virginia City was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Plaza Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,946.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Friday in the 3000 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $237.
• A 43-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing and obstructing or resisting a peace officer. Bail was set at $537.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Dayton resident was arrested at 12:45 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of failure to comply. No bail was set.
• A 50-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 12:17 p.m. Friday at Ann and Minnesota streets on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,600 cash.
The following are some of the 82 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of harassing or obscene phone calls in the 900 block of Opal Way in Fernley at 1:50 a.m. Friday. The residents reported that their child's girlfriend was calling at all hours of the night.
• A destruction of property report in the 1000 block of Highway 95A in Silver Springs at 8:25 a.m. Friday.
• A resident reported that someone broke into her new house in the 1000 block of Margaret Way in Fernley at 2:32 p.m. Friday.
• A report of indecent exposure in the 200 block of La Costa Avenue in Dayton Valley at 2:17 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a rock thrown through a window on South C Street in Virginia City at 9:43 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a stolen vehicle on Bulldog Road at 11:47 a.m. Friday.
• A noise complaint on Prospector Road at 9:39 p.m. Friday.