All hearings are open to the public.
• Joint Assembly Ways and Means, Senate Finance subcommittee hears budgets from the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. Room 3137.
• Joint Senate Finance, Assembly Ways and Means subcommittee reviews budges of the Business and Industry Department. Room 2134.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears presentations from the Nevada Controller's Office and several Southern Nevada cities. Room 3143.
• Assembly Judiciary hears presentation from the interim committee studying sentencing, pardons, parole and probation. Room 3138.
• Senate Judiciary hears bills to make it illegal for those under 18 to possess or use tobacco products and barring the use of cellular phone cameras and similar devices to take pictures in such public-private places as restrooms. Room 2149.
• Senate Commerce and Labor hears an analysis of the new minimum wage law and its impact on business. Room 2135.
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions scheduled.
• Joint Senate and Assembly Transportation committees receive presentation on the Blue Ribbon Task Force study of Nevada's transportation needs and funding sources. Room 4100.
- Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, unless otherwise specified.