All meetings are open to the public.
• Assembly Government Affairs Committee hears presentation by the Southern Nevada Water Authority. Room 3143.
• Assembly Judiciary Committee hears two bills. AB63 revises provisions governing the additional penalty for the use of certain weapons in the commission of crime. AB65 revises the provisions pertaining to the filing of motions to suppress evidence in criminal proceedings. Room 3138.
• Joint Senate Finance/Assembly Ways and Means subcommittee hears budgets of the Health Division. Room 3137.
• Joint Assembly Ways and Means/Senate Finance subcommittee hears budgets for the Public Employee Benefits Program, Personnel, the Motor Pool and Purchasing. Room 2134.
• Senate Judiciary hears three bills. SB67 provides for the establishment of a registry of putative fathers for purposes of facilitating the termination of parental rights and the adoption of certain children. SB71 enacts the Uniform Parentage Act. SB77 amends the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act. Room 2149.
• Assembly floor session.
• Senate floor session.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor hears AB101 revising provisions governing the Commission on Tourism. Room 4100.
• Assembly Health and Human Services holds a work session on bills previously heard. Room 3138.
• Senate Government Affairs hears two bills. SB56 revises provisions relating to building codes. SB84 requires the approval of building officials for certificates pertaining to the subdivision of certain buildings. Room 2149.
• Senate Human Resources and Education hears presentations from the university system concerning Nurse Education Programs and the proposed University Health Science System. Room 2135.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears a presentation by the Truckee Meadows Water Authority. Room 3143.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified.