The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Matthew Gigantino, 36, an unemployed Dayton resident, was arrested at 4:46 a.m. Monday at Telegraph and Curry streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, and misdemeanor contempt of court, possession of marijuana and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $29,996.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 3:55 a.m. Monday at Edmonds and Clearview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence, illegal U-turn and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $3,714.
• An 18-year-old stagehand from Carson City was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a fight involving three females in the 300 block of East William Street at 3:54 a.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 68 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunken driver on Highway 95A in Silver Springs at 8:30 a.m. Sunday. The traffic stop resulted in the felony arrest of Melanie Diane Hudson, 47.
• A report of graffiti on Shadow Lane in Fernley at 8:50 a.m. Sunday. The fence of a residential area has been repeatedly vandalized with graffiti.
• A report of recovered stolen vehicle one mile past the Truck Inn in Fernley at 3:51 p.m. Sunday. The vehicle was completely burned.
• A report of two men leaving a bar in the 200 block of Logan Road in Fernley without paying their bill at 5:47 p.m. Sunday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 300 block of Occidental Drive in Mark Twain at 8:02 p.m. Sunday. An air compressor was taken from a garage.
The following are some of the 22 calls to which deputies responded:
• Deputies conducted 14 traffic stops between 1:18 a.m. Sunday and 10:22 p.m. Sunday. Two arrests were made, three citations were issued and nine warnings were given.