The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Julia Ann Soukup-French, 45, disabled, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:52 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony forgery and burglary. French was arrested while attempting to make forged checks at Kinko's. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Rodney Melvin Lynch, 39, a carpet layer was arrested at 1:55 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from Justice and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. No bail was set.
• A 22-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 9:48 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 55-year-old laborer from Evansville, Ind., was arrested at 1 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 29-year-old bouncer from Carson City was arrested at 5:26 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Derrick Dannenfelsen, 21, a car salesman from Carson City was arrested at 3:56 a.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor drunken driving, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and failure to use turn signals. Bail was set at $5,563.
• An 18-year-old unemployed Dayton resident was arrested at 11 p.m. Friday at Lee and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor accessory to graffiti. Bail was set at $632. Also arrested was a 20-year-old auto body worker from Carson City on suspicion of misdemeanor accessory to graffiti and violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Jessie Jay Sadler, 29, a carpenter, was arrested at 4:33 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony attempt to utter a forged instrument and obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Nicole Lee Clink, 27, a homemaker from Gardnerville, was arrested at 6:02 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a felony warrant. Bail was set at $4,000.
The following are some of the 111 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Main Street in Fernley at 12:11 a.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of harassing or obscene phone calls taken at the Fernley substation at 11:14 a.m. Friday.
• Report of a drunk driver in the 1000 block of Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 7:49 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.