The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Josh Thomas Uhlmeyer, 25, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 6:02 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 35-year-old tree trimmer from Carson City was arrested at 5:04 p.m. Friday at East John and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear and jaywalking. Bail was set at $966.
• A 19-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:34 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. No bail was set.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday at North Carson and Adaline streets on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $2,000 cash.
The following are some of the 103 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunk driver in the 600 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 1:26 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of a drunk driver on Bridge Street in Yerington at 2:50 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A felony arrest following a search warrant executed on West Cremetti Lane in Mason Valley at 8:45 a.m. Friday.
• A report of rocks being thrown through numerous windows on Citrus Street in Silver Springs at 12:46 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 900 block of Jessica Lane in Fernley at 1:54 p.m. Friday.
• A report of child abuse in the 200 block of Pearl Street in Mason Valley at 2:18 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver at Highway 95A and Mcleod Hill in Mason Valley at 11:21 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of a drunk driver on Ricci Road in Dayton at 11:27 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.