The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Thomas Benjamin Lovelace, 22, a sales associate from Carson City was arrested at 2:56 p.m. Friday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 24-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Friday at Roop and Long streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set $1,000 cash.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Washoe Valley resident was arrested at 7:25 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $242 cash.
• A 20-year-old office worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:35 p.m. Friday at Como Street and Carson Meadows Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $207 cash.
• A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 12:50 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 129 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of someone stealing a dog from a yard in the 1200 block of East Ninth Street in Silver Springs at 11:38 a.m. Friday.
• A report of child abuse or neglect in Mason Valley taken at the Sheriff's office at 5:23 p.m. Friday.
• A report of graffiti in the 300 block of Cottonwood Lane in Fernley at 9:18 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver on Highway 50 in Silver Springs at 10:03 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of a fight in the 800 block of Commerce Center Drive in Fernley at 11:19 p.m. Friday.