Construction on Carson City streets for the week beginning March 19.
• Starting Tuesday, Colorado Street will be closed from Edmonds Drive to Bordeaux Street for utility relocations for the Carson City freeway. Closure is expected to last four weeks.
• Utility relocation work will continue on Fairview Drive between Edmonds Drive and Saliman Road. Expect some minor delays. Traffic will be controlled by flaggers.
• On approximately March 26, work will begin on the Saliman Road reclaimed water main extension project between the Linear Ditch and Little Lane. Expect traffic controls with lane closures. Work should be completed about June 26.
• Due to the construction of the new Sheriff's Administration Building, Harbin Avenue is closed to traffic between Musser and Second streets. This closure will remain in effect for the duration of the construction which is estimated to be completed in September.
• Curry Street will be closed between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane until the end of this month, for street reconstruction and installation of utilities.