The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Lee Hardgrave, 48, a construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:38 p.m. Friday at Eighth and Stewart streets on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, misdemeanor jay walking and ex-felon failure to change address. Bail was set at $25,304.
• A 25-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Saturday at Imperial Way and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property, possession of marijuana and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $2,237.
• A 19-year-old pharmacy employee from Dayton was arrested at 11:02 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor suspended registration and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 43-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Friday at North Carson and Long streets on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 44-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5:42 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of Kelvin Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary restraining order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 39-year-old car salesman was arrested at 10:15 a.m. Friday at Roop and Colorado streets on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, obstructing a peace officer and improperly displaying license plates. Bail was set at $601.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a man attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a casino on Pinecone Road in Dayton at 5:42 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a commercial burglary in the 400 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 9:09 a.m. Friday.
• A report of written threats at Fernley Intermediate School at 12:21 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a woman throwing eggs at her ex-husband's house in the 100 block of Stonefield Lane in Dayton at 9:44 p.m. Friday.