The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Glenn Clifford Koehler, 42, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at 9:53 p.m. Friday at Fifth and South Roop Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense and misdemeanor failure to obey a traffic signal. Bail was set at $2,582.
• A 19-year-old cellular phone company employee from Carson City was arrested at 10:37 p.m. Friday at Lepire and Fairview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $287 cash. Also arrested was a 19-year-old satellite company employee from Carson City on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,464.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Carson City employee was arrested at 1:27 a.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 26-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 1:38 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery second offense. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 26-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 5:16 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Beau Server, 24, a golf technician from Carson City was arrested at 2:51 a.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Northgate Lane on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver in the 30 block of Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 12:34 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk man brandishing a gun in the 3700 block of Amber Street at 12:01 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 7100 block of Citrus Street in Silver Springs at 5:59 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a bag or marijuana found at Dayton High School at 1:44 p.m. Friday.