The following are some of the calls to which Carson City deputies responded Wednesday:
- Graffiti report on Woodside Drive at 7:32 a.m.
- Fraud report in the 1500 block of North Carson Street at 11:39 a.m.
- Report of three subjects on bicycles trying to take an amplifier from in front of a business in the 300 block of North Carson Street at 12:26 p.m.
- Coroner call in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East at 12:56 p.m.
- Report of a large crowd of juveniles and two people fighting at Desatoya and Fairview drives at 1:17 p.m.
- Caller reported someone stole his dog and threatened his step son in the 1200 block of South Nevada Street at 5:02 p.m.
- A man walked in to Sheriff's Department at 5:16 p.m. to "report a murder that occurred in San Jose four day ago." No other details were available.
- A man reported at 8 p.m. that somebody stole gasoline from him on Mayflower Avenue and they left behind tools.
- A woman reported her intoxicated boyfriend refused to leave her home on John Street at 11:22 p.m.