The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Perry Sisco, 44, a Carson-based carpenter was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Sunday on the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of being a fugitive from justice, a felony, and failure to appear in court for a traffic violation. There was no bail set for the first offense; bail for failure to appear was set at $1,350.
• A 38-year-old transient was arrested at 12:06 a.m. Monday on the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of violating a condition of a suspended sentence. His bail was set at $3,000.
• Nicholas Samaras, a 23-year-old Carson bartender, was arrested at 2:45 a.m. Monday at the intersection of 5th Street and Allouette Avenue on suspicion of felony possession of a drug without a prescription, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license and expired registration as well as failure to appear in court on an outstanding traffic warrant. He was initially stopped because his registration tags had expired. Bail was set at $6,000.
• A 47-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 11:20 a.m. Monday on the 1400 block of Pullman Drive on suspicion of trespassing and battery. Bail was set at $1,400.
• Timothy Johnson, 42, a Carson sheet metal worker, was arrested at 6:17 a.m. Monday at the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant for felony burglary. Bail was set at $60,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A man had a seizure at the Wild Horse Resort and Spa at 1:03 p.m. on Wild Horse Canyon Drive.
• A wanted man was spotted at 6:42 p.m. at the Y'all Come Back Saloon in Mound House. Sheriff's deputies were unable to locate the man.