The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Highway 50 and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain a single lane and driving without a license. Bail was set at $102.
• A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9 a.m. Friday on the 2800 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in traffic court, driving without tail lights and not paying a previous fine. Bail was set at $1,400.
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:52 p.m. on the 300 block of William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor unlawful carrying of a loaded rifle, being an intoxicated pedestrian, obstruction of a peace officer and possession of a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $3,500.
• A 43-year-old Reno man was arrested at 7 p.m. Friday on the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, obstructing an officer and assault on a peace officer. Bail was set at $25,700.
• Stephen Swisher, a 53-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 9 p.m. Friday on the 6000 block of Imus Road on suspicion of felony burglary and assault with a deadly weapon. Swisher allegedly said he broke into a home looking for food. Bail was set $45,000.
• Amber Silva, a 25-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 11:41 p.m. Friday on the 3600 block of Arrowhead Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving with a revoked license and a felony parole violation. Bail was set at $2,300 for the DUI and driving with a revoked license; no bail was set for the parole violation.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:13 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Winnie Lane and Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
Lyon County sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls Friday:
• A concerned witness said she thought a man wearing a black coat with long gray hair was talking to himself at 10:03 a.m. on the first block of Highway 50 east. She voiced concern and said someone should check him out.
• An ATV trespassing on the property of Baron Hilton's Flying M Ranch was reported at 5:42 p.m.
• At 8:49 p.m. it was reported that a 17-year-old resident of the 7700 block of Beech Street ran away sometime Friday.