The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 29-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at 8:23 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of North Carson Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of DUI and not possessing his driver's license. The man allegedly said he'd had some "Jack Daniels and Coke" the night before. Bail was set at $1,200.
• A 19-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 11:25 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Woodside and Stanford drives on suspicion of failure to obey a traffic signal and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $230.
• Jose Galindo-Aguilar, a 31-year-old Gardnerville man, was arrested at 12:27 p.m. at the intersection of Fairview Drive and Gordon Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for probation violation and driving without a valid license. Bail for driving without a license was set at $187. There was no bail for the warrant.
• Glen Richmond, a 57-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 3:50 p.m. Saturday on the 1900 block of Division Street on suspicion of DUI, his third - a felony, driving with a revoked license and possession of alcohol. Richmond was allegedly passed out at the wheel of the vehicle and when asked how much he had to drink, responded "quite a bit." Bail was set at $11,500.
• Stefan Delia, a 36-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Saturday on the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of having a felony warrant for making obscene/threatening phone calls, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle, driving an unregistered vehicle without insurance or a valid driver's license. Bail was set at $6,600.
• An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:55 a.m. Sunday on the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and being a minor in possession of alcohol. Bail was set at $900.
Lyon County sheriff's deputies responded to the following calls Saturday:
• A male juvenile was drunk in a man's backyard at 2 p.m. on the 600 block of Jenny's Lane.
• A vehicle ran into a wall resulting in several people reportedly fighting at 5:17 p.m. on the first block of Dayton Valley Road.
• A man reported several juveniles painting graffiti near his apartment at 11:18 p.m. on the 600 block of Silverlace Boulevard.