The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• Joel Casillas, a 21-year-old Carson man, was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday on the 3600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of meth and possession of drug paraphernalia. Casillas allegedly sold meth to a deputy and then when he was contacted again tried to flee on foot, dropping a white envelope with two bags containing a white crystal substance. Bail was set at $3,632.
• A 33-year-old Wellington man was arrested at 11:56 p.m. Friday on the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI and inability to obey a traffic control device. Bail was set at $1,200.
• A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:38 a.m. Saturday on the 2100 block of Poole Way on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Shannon Millard, a 35-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Saturday on the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony robbery, obstruction of justice and violation of an alternative sentencing hold. Bail was set at $40,407 for the first two charges. No bail was set for the alternative sentencing violation. Millard was allegedly caught shoplifting and gave officers a fake name because she didn't want to violate her alternative sentencing out of Douglas County.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Little Lane and Roop Street on suspicion of driving with an obstructed view (windows tinted too dark) and without a valid license. Bail was set at $250.
• Adrian Garcia, a 14-year-old Carson City boy was arrested at 2:36 a.m. Sunday on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of damage to a jail, a felony, and graffiti. Adrian allegedly wrote "2008 Suicide Tokers" in blue ink on the bottom of the desk in his jail cell. Bail was set at $5,632.
Sheriff's deputies responded to the following incidents Saturday:
• A Dayton man reported his identity was stolen at 3:20 p.m.
• A woman reported two dogs chased her daughter into the house at 5:46 p.m. on the 100 block of Palmer Court in Dayton. The dogs allegedly belong to a neighbor who refused to tie them up.
• A woman reported at 2:05 p.m. at an unknown address that her son is being molested by her husband.