The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Duffy Sean Thomas, 18, a transient, was arrested at 12:23 a.m. Monday in the 2800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor criminal contempt. No bail was set.
• Selvia Escobido, 29 of Carson City, was arrested at 7:01 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary protective order. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Ryan Michael Ipsen, 23, a landscaper from Gardnerville, was arrested on suspicion of felony failure to appear after sentencing for attempted theft, a Washoe County warrant for a charge of uttering a forged instrument and parole and probation violation at 2:50 p.m. after being transferred from the Douglas County Jail. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of a fight in the 900 block of Beverly Drive at 12:49 a.m.
• Report of a man hit in the head with a beer bottle and punched in face at a Highway 50 East bar at 5:16 a.m.
• Report of a motorcycle license plate stolen from a bike in the 200 block of David Street at 5:05 p.m.
• Report of a hand gun with a laser sight, stolen from a home on Conestoga Drive sometime before 6:35 p.m.
• Report at 6:43 p.m. Sunday of a 48-year-old woman and 10- and 12-year-old girls missing since they were last seen heading to the lake on Friday. A report was taken.
• Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.