The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 56-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:17 p.m. in Reno Friday on suspicion of having an outstanding Carson City warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Ralph Solano, a 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:48 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony robbery. Solano allegedly approached a woman who just took $200 from an ATM and tried to grab the money and flee on foot. Bail was set at $40,000.
• Neil Jasso, 19, a Carson City machinist, was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Friday on Arizona Circle on suspicion of committing an unlawful sale of cancelable firearms to a minor, a felony. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of misdemeanor resisting a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 27-year-old fast food employee from Carson City was arrested at 4:45 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of two counts misdemeanor of domestic battery and one count of destruction of property. Bail was set at $7,000.
• A 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:25 a.m. on the 1000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
The following incidents were reported in Storey County on Friday:
• A man reported seeing a dead black horse at 10:09 a.m. at the intersection of State Route 341 and Summit Road.
• A woman reported she drove her vehicle into an embankment at 3:03 p.m. on the first block of Rocky Road and could not get out.
• A man called to report an injured horse in the road at 8:57 p.m. at Microwave Tower.