Volunteers of all types are need today through tomorrow Friday at the "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" build site in Stagecoach.
West Haven Development Group is seeking volunteers to help with everything from neighborhood cleanup to final construction tasks.
· All volunteers and spectators may park in the off-site parking lot located at the Stagecoach Fire Station located at 8204 Highway 50. Free shuttle service is available from the lot to the designated spectator and volunteer check in areas.
· All volunteers must check in at the designated check in area. All volunteers will receive a complete packet of information prior to starting volunteer work.
· Volunteers may not take pictures or video at the house; however, spectators may take photos from the designated spectator area.
· All skilled labor volunteers must be employed by a licensed, Nevada contractor with valid proof of insurance.
· All volunteers must wear close-toed shoes. It is also recommended that volunteers and spectators wear warm clothing, in layers, with a hat and gloves.
· All construction volunteer hard hats must be returned to check-in at the end of the shift. Blue shirts may not be given away.
· All volunteers must sign a liability waiver and photo release.
· While children under 18 are prohibited from volunteering, parents are encouraged to bring children of all ages as spectators.