The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 35-year-old landscaping employee from Carson City was arrested at 11:32 p.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a valid license and reckless driving. Bail was set at $1,951.
- A 26-year-old technician from Carson City was arrested at 7:34 a.m. Sunday on Northridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with a suspended registration, driving without a license, drunken driving, no insurance, possession of marijuana and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,651.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
- Fight report in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive at 2:29 a.m. An arrest was made.
- Computers, a game console and other items were stolen from a home on Fall Street after someone entered through a window over the weekend.
- Battery report at Koontz Lane and South Carson Street at 4:29 p.m.
- Report of two men battering another man at 5:20 p.m. in the 1400 block of South Carson Street.
- A caller reported witnessing a man punch a woman in the face as the couple drove on South Carson Street near Clearview Drive at 6:44 p.m.
- Report of several gunshots heard in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive at 9:08 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
- Arrest at 1:44 a.m. on Shadow Drive in Fernley.
- Felony arrest on Pine Cone Road in Dayton at 7:42 a.m.
- Vehicle burglary report on Winnies Lane in Fernley at 8:05 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.