- Prison Hill begins at either Koontz Lane or East Clearview Drive This is an unpaved path.
- The Silver Saddle Ranch trail begins at Carson River Road near the Mexican Ditch. This is unpaved
- The Governors Field Park trail starts at S. Roop Street above the park. It is a paved path.
- The Empire Ranch Road trail loops around the Empire Ranch Golf Course. Cyclists can enter at either Morgan Mill Road or the end of Empire Ranch Road. This is unpaved.
- Old Clear Creek Road is an alternate tour route. It heads up to Spooner Summit, it is a mix of paved, decayed pavement and dirt.
- Virginia & Truckee Trail runs along the west side of Carson City starting at Kings Canyon Road & Longview Way.
- The Mexican Ditch Trail is a decomposed granite path beginning at the Moffat property off Hells Bells Road near Butti Lane and Edmonds.
For these trails and others see the
Carson City Bicycle Route Map, which is available at
city parks and the Carson City municipal offices.