The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Anthony Todd Martin, 27, a food service worker from Carson City, was arrested at 8:22 p.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Ponderosa and charged with misdemeanor DUI, misdemeanor reckless driving, misdemeanor failure to stop on signal of a peace officer, misdemeanor invalid driver's license, misdemeanor suspended registration and felony probation violation. Bail was set at $2,690 for the misdemeanors and no bail was granted on the felony.
• A 31-year-old Carson City house cleaner was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Merrimac and Highway 50 on a misdemeanor failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $112 cash.
• Michael Loyd Ayers, 40, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of East William St., Carson City, for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions, felony fraudulent use of a debit card over $100 and misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $8,347.
• A 19-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 9:16 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of Koontz St., Carson City, for suspicion of Lyon County warrant of misdemeanor failure to appear in traffic court. Bail was set at $297 cash.
• A 52-year-old Minden truck driver was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Friday in the 2200 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Fall Street for suspicion of misdemeanor DUI, misdemeanor domestic battery and misdemeanor hit-and-run. Bail was set at $4,896.
• A 41-year-old Reno man was arrested at 2:08 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street for misdemeanor no valid driver's license, suspended registration and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,026, but an immigration hold was placed on him and he was jailed.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:48 p.m. Friday at Fifth Street and Carson Meadows for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in traffic court. Bail was set at $242 cash.
• A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:18 a.m. Saturday at Curry and Telegraph streets for misdemeanor violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 72-year-old homeless woman was arrested at 11:44 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of F Street for misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $100 cash.