The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Carson Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:37 p.m. Friday on Monte Rosa and Woodside drives on suspicion of driving without a license and disobedience to a traffic signal. Bail was set at $250.
• A 35-year-old Carson man was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Friday on the 300 block of South Carson Meadows Drive on suspicion of domestic battery, his second offense. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 28-year-old Carson man was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Friday on the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI, his second. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:02 a.m. Saturday at Carson Street just a block south of College Drive on suspicion of DUI and failure to maintain a lane. Bail was set. $1,300.
• A 25-year-old Minden man was arrested at 9 a.m. Saturday on the first block of 10th street on suspicion of speeding, driving without insurance or a license. Bail was set at $1,100.
The following incidents were reported Friday in Lyon County:
• A woman at 6:16 p.m. reported an man beat her the previous evening on the 700 block of Tanglewood Drive.
• A man was stopped at 8:16 p.m. on the 2800 block of Winnemucca Street and arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The following incidents were reported Friday in Storey County:
• A man called concerned that flares lit on State Route 341 were a fire hazard at 5:10 p.m.
• An man was arrested on suspicion of possessing stolen property at 8:25 p.m. on the first block of Pike Street.