The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• Paul Randall, a 28-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 1:48 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of felony grand larceny, possession of methamphetamine, possession of stolen property, drug trafficking and drug possession with the intent to sell; as well as possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a hypodermic device, both misdemeanors. Randall allegedly stole five luxury watches from JC Penney and then went into hiding. Sheriff's deputies contacted his wife, who revealed his whereabouts. Bail was set at $80,000.
• A 40-year-old Granada Hills, Calif., man was arrested at 4:20 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Allouette Way on suspicion of hit and run with damages, failure to report an accident and not being in possession of his driver's license. Bail was set at $1,300.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:47 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Brookside Way and Havenwood Court on suspicion of driving with a revoked license, in an unregistered vehicle with no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,200.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:56 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Highway 50 and Fairview Drive on suspicion of disobedience of a traffic control device, driving without current insurance and DUI. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:40 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Saliman and Damon roads on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• An 18-year-old Carson woman was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Sunday on the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $522.
Lyon County sheriff's deputies responded to the following incidents Saturday:
• A woman reported she found mail in garbage that was illegally dumped on her property at 9:52 a.m. near her Dayton home.
• A man alleged he caught another man breaking in to his truck at 9:07 p.m. on the 500 block of Summer Street in Fernley.
• A woman said two juveniles tried to break into her house at 9:45 p.m. on the first block of Cory Way in Fernley.