The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:57 p.m. Friday on the 200 block of North Carson Meadows on suspicion of failure to appear in court after posting bail and driving with a suspended registration. Bail was set at $107 for the suspended registration; no bail was set for the other charge.
• Larry Robinson, a 43-year-old Dayton man, was arrested at 2 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of College Parkway and Retail Drive on suspicion of felony DUI (his fifth) and driving with a revoked license. Robinson was allegedly pulled over and sleeping in his car with it running. There was allegedly an open container of alcohol in the car. Bail was set at $51,000.
• Steven Legge, a 36-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Saturday on the 1100 block of Williams Street at Mills Park on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia and two outstanding warrants. Bail was set at $4,600.
• A 54-year-old Reno man was arrested at 2:50 a.m. on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of failure to obey a citation. Bail was set at $2,145.
• A 38-year-old Carson man was arrested at 5:32 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Highway 395 and Clearview Drive. Bail was set at $207.
• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:27 p.m. Sunday on the 1100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
Lyon County sheriff's deputies received the following calls Friday:
• A woman reported that a vehicle behind her was all over the roadway at 2:16 p.m. on the first block of Highway 95
• A woman reported her daughter did not come home from school at 4:27 p.m. on the 1400 block of Banner Avenue.
• A traffic stop resulted in arrest at 9:51 p.m. on the first block of Lake Street.