The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty:
• A 20-year-old Livermore, Calif., woman was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Monday on the 1000 block of East William Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant out of California. Bail was set at $265.
• A 21-year-old Livermore, Calif., man was arrested at 8:36 p.m. Monday on the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of littering. The man allegedly threw a plastic cup out of his car window. Bail was set at $632.
• A 22-year-old Carson woman was arrested on the 4100 block of Technology Way at 2 p.m. Friday on suspicion of failure to appear in traffic court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Samuel Weese, a 35-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday on the 900 block of Roop Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Weese allegedly had credit cards on him that belonged to a woman. When asked about this by a deputy, he said the cards belonged to his "old lady" and later changed his story to reveal he "found them in a bush in the library." The owner of the cards was contacted and she claimed her purse was stolen in Carson City on Mother's Day.
• Keith Price, a 45-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of felony parole and probation violation.
The following incidents were reported in Lyon County Friday:
• A woman requested that deputies respond to her home at 12:49 p.m. on the 8100 block of Abilene Drive because someone reportedly broke out her bathroom window.
• A woman reported her boyfriend punched her at 6:48 p.m. on the 2200 block of Highway 50.
• A 19-year-old man ran into a store at 9:27 p.m. on the 800 block of Commerce Center Drive and said his father was trying to beat him and was drunk.