The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:13 p.m. at Puppy Town, a pet store on the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. The man was allegedly disturbing patrons.
• Edith Curtis, a 56-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 12:17 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Ivy and Alpine streets on suspicion of felony probation violation and driving with a suspended license. Bail for the latter charge was $107. No bail was set for the felony charge. Curtis allegedly said she was on probation for embezzlement.
• A 45-year-old Reno man was arrested at 4:01 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of West Caroline Street on suspicion of DUI, driving without a valid license and driving with a fictitious registration. Bail was set at $1,300.
• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:37 p.m. on the 900 block of Little Lane on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Proctor and Fall streets on suspicion of DUI (drugs) and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $1,300.
• A 26-year-old Carson woman was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Rolling Hills Drive and Marian Avenue on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
The following incidents were reported to the Lyon County sheriff's office Saturday:
• A semi reportedly hit a telephone pole at 9:03 a.m. causing power lines to come down on the first block of Roughing It Road.
• A woman reported her daughter was beaten by her neighbor at 12:45 p.m. on the first block of Comstock Drive.
• A woman reported she was hit with a broom at 1:25 p.m. on the first block of Bonanza Lane.
The following incidents were reported to the Storey County sheriff's office Saturday:
• At 1 a.m., Storey County sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a single-vehicle accident on State Route 79. Samuel Berning of Dayton was the driver and Curtis Whitney, also of Dayton, the passenger. Whitney was ejected from the vehicle and taken by Care Flight to Renown Medical Center in Reno. He was listed in critical but stable condition Saturday. Berning was treated for minor injuries and later released from Carson Tahoe Medical Center. Berning was booked Saturday into Storey County Jail on suspicion of DUI causing substantial bodily harm, a felony.