The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested in the 500 block of Roop Street at 7:57 a.m. Monday on an outstanding traffic warrant out of Dayton Justice Court. Bail was set at $342.
• Christopher Robert Bechtold, 20, of Carson City, was arrested on New Ridge Drive at 10:38 p.m. Sunday on a felony warrant of transfer of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $40,000.
• A 22-year-old Carson City maintenance worker was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of N. Edmonds Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor probation violation and contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,500.
• A 20-year-old Mission Industries employee of Carson City was arrested at 1 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of a domestic battery on Rand Avenue. The victim claimed he hit and choked her. He reportedly said he "blacked out" and could not remember.
• Cesar Lopez Vivires, 31, of Carson City, was arrested in the 3000 block of Highway 50 E. at 1:10 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of a third-offense DUI, which is a felony. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 48-year-old transient man was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Winnie Lane and Roop Street on an outstanding warrant and suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $3,732.
• A 22-year-old Sparks man was arrested at the corner of Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane at 4:05 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of DUI, no valid driver's license and failure to use a turn signal. Bail was set at $1,586.