The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Ashley Giamona, a 21-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 4:53 p.m. Wednesday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000.
- David Christopher Holt, a 30-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary, misdemeanor drug paraphernalia possession and misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $29,132.
- Michael Eugene Boardman, a 39-year-old Carson City mechanic, was arrested at 5:01 p.m. in the 200 block of Mountain Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child abuse and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,632.
- A 19-year-old Carson City laborer was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday at the corner of Fairview Drive and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $262.
- A 41-year-old South Lake Tahoe server was arrested at 6:30 p.m. at the corner of Long and State streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court and not having a driver's license. Bail was set at $812.
- Delton Lynn Battles, a 26-year-old unemployed Virginia City man, was arrested at 4:33 p.m. Wednesday in the 2600 block of Lukens Lane on suspicion of a gross misdemeanor violation of a harassment order. Bail was set at $2,500.
- A 42-year-old Carson City cook was arrested at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Camille Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor violation of a protective order. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
- Report of battery at 12:10 a.m. Thursday on Tiger Drive. One man was arrested.
- Report of a bag of clothes covered in feces thrown into a yard at 6:42 a.m. Thursday on Table Rock Drive.
- Report of threats at 3:53 p.m. Wednesday on East Long Street.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.