The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Timothy John Marshall, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony challenge to fight with a firearm. He allegedly brandished a weapon at others. Deputies recovered a pellet gun. Bail was set at $10,000.
- Donald Garcia Leyva, 48, a restaurant director of operations, was arrested at 3:57 p.m. Tuesday at Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of third-offense drunken driving, impeding traffic and driving without a license in his possession. He was previously convicted in 2004 and 2002 of drunken driving. Bail was set at $10,119.
- A 33-year-old concrete finisher from Reno was arrested at 6:07 p.m. Tuesday at Stewart and Fifth streets on a Reno warrant for failing to pay a fine on a charge of driving under the influence. A deputy stopped the man after noticing him allegedly carrying a "bong" used to smoke marijuana. His bail was set at $920. He was not booked on possession of drug paraphernalia.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
- A report of a dispute between a road worker and a female in a Jeep at 1:57 a.m. The female was driving recklessly and began to yell at the road worker. Then the woman revealed she was upset because she caught her husband cheating on her. The road worker asked that police check on the woman's welfare.
- Report of a fight at a Telegraph Street bar at 9:08 p.m.
- Report of $200 missing from a restaurant till at 11:40 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.