The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Patrick Stephen Craugh, 47, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:48 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Musser Street on suspicion of felony burglary. His bail was set at $25,000.
• A 73-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Carson St. on suspicion of violation of a temporary restraining order. His bail was set at $1,132.
• A 46-year-old Minden woman was arrested at 8:03 p.m. Friday on the corner of Highway 50 East and Flint Drive on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to maintain a lane. Bail was set at $1, 239.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of E. William St. on Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,764.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded to on Friday:
• A report that electrical wires were cut and pulled sometime Wednesday night in the 800 block of Highway 50 East.
• A woman was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and a probation violation on tribal territory.
• A man reported he was in the process of moving out and his ex was throwing his belongings outside in the 100 block of Lois Lane.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.