The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old Carson City manufacturing shop manager was arrested at 1:49 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Ridge Point Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 37-year-old Carson City cab diver was arrested at 10:32 p.m. Saturday at the corner of Roop Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding and failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $254.
• A 53-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of Colorado Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 20-year-old Carson City nursing assistant was arrested at 9:04 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Lindsay Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 39-year-old Carson City painter was arrested at 12:43 p.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Desatoya Drive on suspicion of two misdemeanor violations of a stalking order. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 25-year-old Carson City roofer was arrested at 8:44 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of two misdemeanor counts of failure to appear in court. No bail was set.
• A 27-year-old Carson City dry wall worker was arrested at 3:32 p.m. Saturday at the corner of South Carson and Sonoma streets on suspicion of misdemeanor counts of an expired registration, no valid driver's license and failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $444.
• Patrick Stephen Craugh, a 47-year-old Carson City inmate, was arrested at 12:45 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion on felony burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• A man was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving at 1:19 a.m. on Main Street in Fernley.
• Report of a shots coming from a trailer at 3:10 a.m. in Mark Twain.
• Report of a woman slapping a man as several people try to break up the fight at 10:05 p.m. on East Newlands Drive in Fernley.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• Report of an owner's plants pulled up and piled in front of their door at 9:40 a.m. on C Street.
• Report of a dog bite at 12:30 p.m. on C Street. Citation issued.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.