The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 19-year-old of Carson City woman was arrested at 12:16 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of South Carson Meadows on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment, misdemeanor obstructing an officer and resisting a public officer. Bail was set at $2,801.
- Shelley Eloise Roinestad, 47, from Carson City, was arrested at 7:28 p.m. Wednesday at Lee and Fall streets on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and being a drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $3,799.
- On T. Tran, 42, a transient butcher, was arrested at 5:37 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony failing to register as a sex offender. Bail was set at $10,000.
- A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Palo Verde Drive on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $4,264.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday :
- Misdemeanor arrest on East Cedar Street in Fernley at 2:51 a.m.
- Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 6:11 a.m.
- Report of television and other items stolen from a home on Quarterhorse Way in Fernley at 12:56 a.m.
- Felony arrests on Scott Drive at 6:44 p.m.
- Misdemeanor arrest on Bridge Street in Yerington at 9:32 p.m.
- Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 10:09 p.m.
- Misdemeanor arrest on Fremont Street in Fernley at 10:28 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.