The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Michael H. Luther, 39, of South Lake Tahoe, was arrested Friday afternoon in the 3800 block of Carson Street for felony vehicle burglary, possession of stolen property and fraudulent use of a credit card.
- Herman Aguirre, 24, of Carson City, was arrested Friday afternoon near the intersection of Clear Creek and Barrington Circle for felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor petty larceny and probation violation. His bail was set at $5,979.
- A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested Saturday morning near the intersection of Quinn and Latigo for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. After being stopped for a traffic violation, the subject was found to have an outstanding warrant. Bail was set for $1,000.
- An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested Saturday morning at Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and obstructing with violence. Bail was set at $2,496.
- A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday night in the 1800 block of College Parkway for a misdemeanor probation violation. He was arrested for violating the no-alcohol clause of his alternative sentencing agreement. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday night near the intersection of Hot Springs Road and Roop Street for misdemeanor charge of being a drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $67.
- A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday night at the intersection of Curry and Musser streets for misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 28-year-old home care worker from Truckee was arrested Friday night for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 19-year-old inspector from Reno was arrested Friday night for misdemeanor violation of alternative sentencing warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
- An unemployed Carson City man, no age given, was Friday evening in the 500 block of East William Street for a misdemeanor contempt warrant. Bail was set at $287.
- Two Carson City men were arrested Friday night in the 2000 block of North Carson Street for misdemeanor petty larceny. One subject, age 27, was also charged with resisting arrest for struggling with the arresting officer. His bail was set at $754. Bail for the other subject, age 25, was set at $347.
- A 21-year-old server from Carson City was arrested Friday evening in the 3900 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $500.
- Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers remain anonymous.