The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- David Alejandro Rodriguez, 34, of Reno, was arrested Saturday morning near the intersection of Highway 50 and State Street for felony probation violation. Rodriguez was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for suspicion of drunken driving, and admitted to drinking despite having a no-alcohol clause as a condition of his probation. He was held without bail. The driver of the vehicle, a 29-year-old metal worker from Carson City was charged with six misdemeanor counts: DUI first offense, driving on a suspended license, two alternative sentencing violations, making an illegal U-turn and failure to obey a traffic control device. His bail was set at $7,928.
- Donald Ray Mcneill, 40, of Carson City, was arrested Friday night in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on a felony probation violation, and misdemeanor petty larceny. Mcneill was apprehended by store security after allegedly hiding a bottle of Seagrams 7 in his pants and leaving the store without paying. A records check revealed he was on probation. He was held without bail.
- Moises Mariscal-Sepeda, 23, address unknown, was arrested Friday night at the intersection of Valley and Musser streets for felony providing false information to avoid prosecution, and misdemeanor counts of having an open container in a vehicle, and two contempt of court warrants. Mariscal-Sepeda was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for driving erratically. He gave officers three different names and birth dates before they found out about the two outstanding warrants. Bail was set at $4,103.
- Mario Miguel Urrutia, 38, of Carson City, was arrested Friday night at Woodside and Continental drives on a felony Department of Homeland Security warrant. Urrutia was stopped for driving a vehicle with suspended registration, and a records check uncovered the warrant from Immigration & Customs Enforcement. He was held without bail.
- A 44-year-old Dayton man was arrested Friday evening at Highway 50 East and College Boulevard on two misdemeanor warrants. The subject's vehicle was observed not staying in his lane. A records check revealed the owner of the vehicle had two outstanding warrants. Bail was set at $1,084.
- A 21-year-old dental assistant was arrested Friday afternoon in the 1300 block of North Edmonds for misdemeanor domestic battery first offense. The subject and her boyfriend were involved in a dispute at their home over $50. Officers determined that she was the primary aggressor, and bail was set at $3,132. Her boyfriend, a 24-year-old auto glass installer, was also arrested for two outstanding misdemeanor warrants. His bail was set at $820.
- A 33-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested Thursday night in the 400 block of North Curry Street for misdemeanor obstruction and an outstanding failure to appear warrant. Subject was seen exiting a vehicle with beer in his hand. The subject then allegedly supplied the officer with a fake name and birth date, but the officer recognized him from a previous arrest. A records check brought back the warrant under his real name. Bail was set at $1,978.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.