The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• The woman who stabbed herself last week and led law enforcement officers on a 13-hour search was charged Friday with suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor destruction of property. Robin Setter-Mullens, 49, allegedly stabbed her boyfriend three times during the incident on Aug. 18, and admitted to slashing his ex-wife's tires. Bail was set at $30,487.
• Tyler Jacob Marx Koopmann, 21, of Pleasanton, Calif., was arrested at 6:49 a.m. Saturday at North Carson Street and Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony drug possession, felony possession of marijuana, misdemeanor DUI (drugs), speeding and turn signal violation. Bail was set at $3,781. During the same traffic stop, another man from Pleasanton, 24, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. His bail was set at $407.
• A 37-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5:19 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of North Carson Street on a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested Saturday at 3 a.m. in the 1100 block of Rolling Hills on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI first offense and misdemeanor hit and run with property damage. Bail was set at $1,764.
• A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:47 a.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Continental Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI first offense, and misdemeanor obstructing and delaying. Bail was set at $1,539.
• A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:54 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Edmonds Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $407.
• A 25-year-old landscaper from Gardnerville was arrested at 8:55 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Musser Street on a misdemeanor criminal contempt warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• A 47-year-old electrician from Silver Springs was transferred from Lyon County to Carson City Jail on a misdemeanor failure to appeal warrant. Bail was set at $1,126.
• An 18-year-old janitor from Carson City was arrested at 5:34 p.m. Friday in the 3100 block of Florentine Drive for suspicion of a misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:36 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of Pinion Hills for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery, second offense. Bail was set at $3,132.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.