The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Alexandra Michelle McClintock, 21, unemployed, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:01 p.m. Monday in the 2200 block of Mayflower Drive on suspicion of fraudulent use of a credit card and possession of a credit card without consent, both felonies, as well as misdemeanor petty larceny. Her bail was set at $5,000.
• A 33-year-old father from Incline Village was arrested at 11:55 a.m. Saturday in the 7000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of child neglect and endangerment and providing false identification. The man allegedly left his 4-year-old in an unlocked truck on a hot day for up to 23 minutes. When asked for identification, the man allegedly provided a fake driver's license. The child was taken into protective custody. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 27-year-old unemployed mover from Carson City was arrested at 8:10 a.m. Tuesday on a battery warrant out of Reno. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 52-year-old department of transportation worker was arrested at 9:20 p.m. Sunday in the 4000 block of Fox Creek Road on suspicion of domestic battery. He allegedly spit on his wife and pushed her into the dresser during an argument about the dogs. The couple's granddaughter witnessed the dispute and supported the grandmother's version of events. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 39-year-old insurance salesman from Carson Heights, Calif., was arrested at 12:31 a.m. Monday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of domestic battery. He allegedly grabbed his wife by the shirt and punched her in the face during an argument about his alleged porn addiction. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 19-year-old fry cook from Silver Springs was arrested in the 7000 block of Highway 50 East on Saturday for failing to appear on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $207.
• A 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 20 block of College Parkway at 12:36 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of violating a domestic violence protection order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 20-year-old security officer from Carson City was arrested at 1:07 p.m. Sunday on the corner of Lompa Lane and Sherman Way on suspicion of failure to appear on a traffic warrant, reckless driving and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $2,158.
• A 37-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 4:15 p.m. Sunday on Brown Street on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia, possession of a hypodermic device and an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $2,264.
• A 33-year-old unemployed Elko man was arrested in the 800 block of Musser Street at 1:04 a.m. Friday on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• A 19-year-old alleged Carson City gang member was arrested at 4:27 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Lompa Lane and Highway 50 on suspicion of causing a fight. Bail was set at $1,132. According to the arrest report witnesses saw the man, along with several others all dressed in the known Lima Street gang uniform of green shirts and dark pants, beat the alleged victim.
A witness reportedly told police the man jumped in the truck as the alleged victim drove away.
"It is common practice for gang members to 'jump in' new members of the gang or to 'check them' when they have done something wrong," the arresting officer wrote in the report. "Both instances involve beating of the members."
• A 51-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:05 a.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI, failure to maintain a lane and improper right turn. Bail was set at $1,321.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Monday on the corner of Carson and Sophia streets on suspicion of DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, minor consuming alcohol, no valid driver's license and failure to obey a traffic control device. Bail was set at $2,746.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:15 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of speeding and failure to appear on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $314.
• A 19-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 10:47 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,237. A 28-year-old Dayton man was also arrested on a contempt of court warrant. His bail was set at $500 cash.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:51 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Champion Way on suspicion of domestic battery and obstructing. He allegedly punched his roommate in the eye. His bail was set at 3,519. A 29-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of violating his bail conditions. His bail was set at $3,000 cash.