The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Roop Street and Little Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:46 a.m. at Colorado and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Larry Roush, a 49-year-old unemployed transient, was additionally booked into the Carson City Jail on suspicion of commercial burglary. He allegedly perpetrated a "quick change" scam on a casino employee. Roush was already in custody for a similar charge related to his arrest Monday at a grocery store. Bail on the new charge was set at $20,000.
• Patricia Skenandore, 28, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:08 a.m. Tuesday in the 4100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment. Deputies were called out to her home at 1:55 a.m. Tuesday and found three children ages, 1, 3 and 8, being cared for by their 13-year-old sister in a filthy home without electricity, according to the arrest report. Skenandore was found by a deputy at a convenience store at 2:38 a.m. Child protective services turned the children over to their 79-year-old grandmother at 3:54 a.m. Skenandore's bail was set at $2,500.
• Cory Eugene Lobretto, 23, a satellite technician from Carson City, was arrested at 8:55 a.m. Tuesday on suspicion of felony grand larceny. According to the arrest report, Lobretto allegedly pawned his brother's hunting bow to get money to support a heroin addiction. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident at Winnie Lane and North Carson Street at 8:20 a.m.
• Six laptops were reported stolen from Computer Corps in the 6300 block of Highway 50 East at 11:14 a.m.
• Report at 3:30 p.m. of a fence broken and a generator stolen from a yard on Grumman Drive that houses items belonging to the Brewery Arts Center.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.