The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Deybi Mendoza-Galindo, 31, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 1:55 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 27-year-old forklift driver from Dayton was arrested at 4:14 a.m. Wednesday in the 3400 block of Imperial Way on two counts of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $6,000.
• An 18-year-old car hop from Carson City was arrested at 1:05 p.m. Monday at Save Mart on Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• A 19-year-old was arrested at 9:55 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of Carmine Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• An unemployed 18-year-old Carson City girl was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $347.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Coroner call at Carson Convalescent Center on Highway 50 East at 2898.
• Four people were detained and cited at Wal-Mart for shoplifting at 12:46 p.m.
• Report of a blue and white Dodge pickup towing a horse trailer, striking the barn at Fuji Park then leaving the scene at 3:44 p.m.
• A laptop, debit card and $60 in cash were stolen from a home on Airport Road sometime before 4:13 p.m.
• Report of a purse stolen from a shopping cart in the 2000 block of North Carson Street at 7:42 p.m.
• A bicyclist was hit by a vehicle at Hot Springs Road and Carson Street at 9 p.m.
• A mother reported at 10:19 p.m. that her 11-year-old son wasn't home yet.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.