The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Thomas Dale Cook, 22, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 12:55 p.m. Thursday at John and Roop streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms and misdemeanor jaywalking. Bail was set at $2,567.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Accident at Clearview and Bigelow drives at 8:28 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report on Conestoga Drive at 10:02 a.m.
• Accident at Washington and Curry streets at 10:58 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Calavares Drive at 1:36 p.m.
• Felony arrest on West Nye Lane at North Carson Street at 11:20 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded to:
• A motorist struck a dog near the brown barn in Gold Hill at 7:40 a.m.