The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Cathy Vause, 55, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:20 a.m. Monday at the Carson City jail on suspicion of destroying jail property, a gross misdemeanor. Vause allegedly bit her jail-issued mattress and tore a hole in it and then purposely tore her jail-issued shirt. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 58-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Monday after turning himself in on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant at the Sheriff's Office. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 52-year-old transient man was arrested at 8:11 p.m. Monday on the 2100 block of U.S. Highway 50 E. on suspicion of violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 39-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 8:55 a.m. Monday on the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• A 24-year-old man was arrested at 10:58 p.m. Monday on the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799.