The following health inspections are from the period of May 27-June 14. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• J's Camo Cafe Restaurant, 2460 Fairview Dr., scored 100 points.
• Jackson's Food Stores #128 Convenience Store, 1400 Rand St., scored 100 points.
• Carson City Railroad Association Food Facility, 851 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Coco Dolce Restaurant, 1910 College Parkway #120, scored 99 points. An accurate metal stem thermometer was not provided to check food temperatures.
• Ming's Restaurant Bar/Lounge, 2330 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Wally's Pizza & Subs Restaurant, 4600 Snyder Ave., #D, scored 100 points.
• Carson Lanes Bar/Lounge, 4600 Snyder Ave., scored 97 points. Surfaces inside the ice machine are not clean. There is a bucket collecting water under the drain pipes of the 3-C sink.
• Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Restaurant, 3300 S. Carson St., scored 98 points. Storage container for ice scoop at the soda dispenser is dirty. Bins holding clean utensils are dirty.
• MJ's Sports Bar, 3679 S. Carson St., scored 96 points. Speed gun holster is dirty with biofilm buildup. Drain hoses are not attached to the holsters. The floor under the bar needs cleaning, especially in the area of the speed gun. Ceiling fan guards are detached in both customer restrooms.