The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Alida Lynn Rios, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 9 a.m. Sept. 6 at Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor failure to obey a summons to testify and misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Eric Sunderland, 41, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 5:46 p.m. Sept. 5 on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• Mark Todd Noftzger, 55, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:43 a.m. Monday at Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East on a warrant for suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a health care worker. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Bryan J. Walcott, 31, a transient, was arrested at 2:39 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of West Telegraph Street on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and probation violation. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Jesse Clay Tschetter, 32, of Carson City, was arrested at midnight Sunday in the 1600 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of felony fourth-offense drunken driving and misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $10,000.
• James Walter Sinsabaugh, 63, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:14 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving, misdemeanor driving without a valid license, failure to maintain a lane, no insurance and not wearing a seat belt. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Jorge Mendez-Gomez, 48, a salesman from Carson City, was arrested at 9:10 p.m. at Long and Stewart streets on suspicion of felony grand theft. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Will Casey McDaniels, 40, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:28 p.m. Thursday at Park and Roop streets on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, gross misdemeanor possession of prescription drugs without a prescription and misdemeanor failure to use turn signal. Bail was set at $2,500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.