The following information applies to the period of Feb. 6-12:
Due to a project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City, there will be work at the intersection of Edmonds Drive and South Lompa Lane. There also will be work on Edmonds Drive between Clearview Drive and Bennett Avenue. There will be flagger controls, and minor delays are expected.
Weather permitting, the Nevada Department of Transportation will have one northbound lane closed on South Carson Street from Snyder Avenue to Fairview Drive on Tuesday, and will have one southbound lane closed in the same area on Wednesday.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected, but traffic control will be in effect.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Highway 50 East in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
There will be minimal delays on South Sutro Terrace west of Emerson Drive due to storm system work.
Southwest Gas will be conducting utility work on Roop Street between John and Corbett Streets on Tuesday. Through traffic will be maintained but will be only one lane in each direction. Use caution.
AT&T will be conducting utility work at the following locations:
• On Monday, there will be work on the south side of King Street at Richmond Avenue between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work will be in the shoulder, and no delays are expected.
• On Thursday, there will be work on Musser Street immediately east of Stewart Street. The work will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and westbound traffic will be diverted to the left turn lane.
There will be two-way traffic and minor delays on Musser Street, but there should be no delays on Stewart Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.