The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:21 p.m.: Jonny Morgan, 58, of Carson City was arrested at 507 Carson St. on two Carson City Justice Court warrants, for domestic battery with substantial harm and preventing a victim from calling 911. Bail: $15,000.
• 10:59 p.m.: A 21-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 3701 N. Carson St. on a Reno failure to appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,080.
• 11:15 p.m.: Darin Rogers, 47, of Carson City was arrested at 900 S. Carson St. on a U.S. Marshal's fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail.
• 2:28 a.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 20 College Parkway on charges of failure to report an accident, driving on a suspended driver's license and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Bail: $2,096.
• 4:40 a.m.: Ryan Svasek, 21, of Carson City was arrested at Stewart Street and Little Lane on charges of DUI, proof of insurance required, failure to maintain a travel lane and failure to yield to a pedestrian. Bail: $2,113.
• 6:02 a.m.: Joel Vidrio, 21, of Carson City was arrested at 615 Hot Springs Road on a charge of violation of parole and probation conditions. No bail.
• 3:30 p.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 3200 Market St. on a charge of petty larceny and on a Carson City failure to appear traffic warrant. Bail: $559.
• 9:38 a.m.: A 53-year-old Bellflower, Calif., woman was arrested at the jail on a failure-to-appear warrant from Douglas County. Bail: $500.
• 1:14 p.m.: Jason Maurer, 42, of Carson City was arrested at 27 Kit Sierra Loop on charges of domestic battery, obstructing or resisting arrest, DUI, battery on a peace officer and assault on a peace officer. Bail: $12,371.
• 5:27 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Hot Springs Road and Pine Street on charges of obedience to traffic signals, driving with a license revoked for DUI, child restraints required and probation violation. Bail: $4,321.
• 8:48 p.m.: Laura Reese-Dauer, 21, of Carson City was arrested at 3362 N. Roop St. on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132.
• 2:12 a.m.: Chesley Ludden, 24, of Dayton was arrested at Pheasant and Village drives on charges of possession of a controlled substance (heroin,) possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a hypodermic device and expired registration. Bail: $4,431.
• 4:30 p.m.: Jesus Cruz-Martinez, 30, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Los Angeles fugitive-from-justice warrant. Bail: $40,000.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
Karena Elizabeth Hynick, 43, of Virginia City was arrested on a charge of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,000.
A 20-year-old Reno woman was arrested on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked driver's license and failure to stop at a stop sign. Bail: $749.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.