The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 11:04 a.m., a 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of two counts of domestic battery and possession of drug paraphernalia after deputies were called to an apartment on Long Street for a report of domestic battery. She allegedly hit both her brother and her mother during an altercation. Total bail was set at $7,000.
• At 2:40 p.m., a Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after being stopped for failure to maintain a travel lane on Saliman Road and failure to stop at the intersection with Robinson Street. He was also charged with not having proof of insurance. Total bail in the case was set at $1,675.
• At 3:43 a.m., a 41-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop following a witness report of a possibly intoxicated driver. He also was charged with failure to stop at a red light at Colorado Street and south Roop Street. Bail was set at $1,040.
• At 2:13 a.m., a 22-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a report of a non-injury accident after allegedly hitting a security patrol vehicle in the parking lot of the Carson Nugget. Bail was set at $1,000 on the DUI, but she was held without bail on a separate warrant out of Reno.
• At 1:12 a.m., a 27-year-old woman was arrested on a variety of charges after she fled rather than answer questions about her identity during a stop at Long and Wendy Lane. Kala Lynn Olson allegedly refused to give her name to deputies and offered a false ID to avoid prosecution, according to the arrest report. She also was arrested on suspicion of resisting an officer and held on parole and probation and false identification warrants. She was held without bail.
• At 2:21 a.m., a 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of being a drunk pedestrian after an incident in a casino parking lot. He also was charged with obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest. Total bail was set at $575.
• At 2:53 p.m., a 49-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a witness reported seeing her vehicle crash into a median and “weave all over the road.” He followed her, leading deputies to her car at North Walsh. She was booked in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 6:26 p.m., a 37-year-old was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and defrauding an innkeeper after allegedly refusing to pay his bar tab at Remedy’s Bar. He was held in lieu of $350 bail.