The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:07 p.m., Alexander Kirkley, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia and felony possession of methamphetamine after a traffic stop because his plates didn’t match his vehicle. According to the arrest report, he backed into the deputy’s vehicle in an effort to get away. He was tased when he attempted to flee the scene, according to the report. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 3:52 p.m., Sean McCracken, 23, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession and midemeanor carrying a concealed weapon after a deputy stopped him for having an expired registration on his vehicle. A search of the vehicle and McCracken’s person revealed a small quantity of what was believed to be meth as well as a pistol in his jacket pocket. Total bail was set at $5,000.
• At 4:34 p.m., a Woodside Drive resident was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving and DUI-first offense after a detective saw him exit the Eagle Valley Mini Mart on Woodside and speed away in his vehicle after the officer attempted to stop him. Total bail in the case was set at $1,500.
• At 7:36 p.m., a 63-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a witness reported a white Honda swerving across the road at Silver Sage and Clearview, She was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 9:34 p.m., a 38-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery charges after allegedly punching her husband in the face because she thought he was on the phone with another woman. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.