The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:26 p.m., a 27-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after allegedly taking items from Walmart without paying. She was jailed in lieu of $750 bail plus another $500 for a contempt of court warrant. The 20-year-old with her was charged with petit larceny and as a minor consuming alcohol and held in lieu of $400 bail.
• At 12:10 a.m., a 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of with domestic battery-second for allegedly assaulting a woman at a Long Street apartment. She allegedly hit, kicked and pushed her mother down a short set of steps. Bail was set at $5,000.
• At 1:52 p.m., a 42-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of unlawful dumping after a traffic stop at Desatoya and Fairview drives. Bail was set at $500.
• At 10:10 p.m., a 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense drugs after a traffic stop at North Carson and Bath streets because he had a burned out headlight. The arrest warrant says he was allegedly under the influence of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 5:28 a.m., an 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies were called to a suspicious vehicle report on East Nye Lane. The suspect said he had about eight beers and had pulled over to sleep. He was held in lieu of $1,150 bail on the DUI charge and as a minor consuming.
• At 1:53 p.m., a 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense after deputies responded to an Airport Road apartment. He allegedly slapped a woman after she bailed him out of jail. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 6:23 p.m., a 46-year-old was arrested on suspicion of battery on a police officer after deputies were called to the Jackpot Casino to handle a male subject causing problems. According to the arrest report, the subject was verbally aggressive and refusing to comply with deputies before shoving one of them. He was Tazed and arrested, held in lieu of $2,500 bail.