The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1:25 p.m., a 30-year-old was arrested on suspicion of two traffic warrants at Fall and David streets. He was also charged with driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,576.
• At 4:14 p.m., a 58-year-old was arrested on suspicion of bring drunk in public and obstructing for resisting an officer who was called to the address on East William Street for a report of a subject threatening bank employees. He was held in lieu of $325 bail.
• At 4:33 p.m., a 52-year-old was taken into civil protective custody after deputies were called to Smiths for a person who refused to leave. He also was arrested on suspicion of with violating suspended sentence conditions and held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 5:58 p.m., a 20-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of property damage and petit larceny for allegedly stealing two gas cards and a phone charger from another woman. She was also charged with obstruction for running from the deputy. She was held without bail as a parole absconder.
• At 10:50 p.m., a 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense for allegedly pepper spraying a man in the face at an apartment on North Carson Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:04 p.m., Deeanna Byars, 39, and James Rebelez, 35, were arrested on suspicion of felony burglary after allegedly attempting to leave Walmart with goods they hadn’t paid for. Each was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
• At 7:19 p.m., a 41-year-old California man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after he was stopped on south Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 12:25 a.m., a 24-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop for driving at night with headlights off. She was held in lieu of $1,025 bail.
• At 4:28 a.m., a 61-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after he was questioned while pumping gas at AM-PM on South Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 4:59 a.m., a 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after he was stopped on Camille and Belmont Avenue. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 7:45 p.m., a 61-year-old was arrested on suspicion of several misdemeanors after an off-duty dispatcher reported witnessing him hit a traffic sign in the median. He was charged with hit and run, no proof of insurance and possession of prescription medications without a prescription. He was also held on a hit and run charge out of Douglas County. Total bail was set at $5,103.