The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:04 p.m., a 51-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and obstructing after deputies were called to the Nugget on a report of a man barred from the casino returning to the bar. He was also arrested on suspicion of obstructing for resisting arrest and held in lieu of $450 bail.
• At 1:25 p.m., a 58-year-old was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of violation of suspended sentence conditions after a traffic stop at Roop and Stewart streets. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 7:27 p.m., a 49-year-old was arrested at a residence on Menlo Drive on a warrant on suspicion of failure to register as an ex-felon and failure to appear. Bail was set at $388.
• At 9:42 p.m., two persons were arrested at a motel room on North Stewart Street after deputies accompanied a P&P officer there to check on a probationer. Joseph Eckert, 23, and Rumor Schilling, 23, were arrested after the P&P officer saw what appeared to be drug paraphernalia through the window and, the report says, saw Eckert go into the bathroom to flush something down the toilet. The report states there was hypodermic devices and baggies in the toilet. In addition, Schilling had an outstanding warrant and there was more paraphernalia in the room. Schilling was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court and held in lieu of $3,000 bail. Eckert was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of heroin, paraphernalia and attempting to destroy evidence and held in lieu of $6,000 bail.
• At 11:39 p.m., a 57-year-old transient was arrested outside Cactus Jack’s on Carson Street after a background check revealed he was an ex-felon. Bail was set at $150.
• At 2:20 a.m., a 34-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant issued in Sparks after a traffic stop at William Street and Rand Avenue. Bail was set at $520.
• At 3 a.m., Felix Carrillo, 26, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery after deputies were called to 150 Manzanita Terrace on a report of a fight. He was arrested after witnesses and the victim reported he was attempting to fight with one of his in-laws. Bail was set at $15,000.
• At 3:24 a.m., a 35-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 1st offense after deputies responded to an apartment on South Carson Meadows Drive. The arrest report states he admitted slapping the female victim. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:12 p.m., a 57-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies were dispatched to an address on South Harbin for a report of a possible vehicle burglary. She told deputies the vehicle in question belonged to her but dispatch reported she had an outstanding warrant issued by Justice Court and was jailed in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 11:46 p.m., a 27-year-old carpenter was arrested on suspicion of multiple misdemeanors after a traffic stop at Carson and Rhodes. His bail was set at $1,420 on suspicion of three warrants and a suspended driver’s license.
At 11:58 p.m., a 23-year-old woman was jailed after deputies conducted a business check at Woody’s Casino and asked for her ID because she appeared to be under age 21. She was of age but dispatch reported she was under an alternative sentence that was conditioned on no alcohol consumption. The arrest report says she admitted to drinking and jailed in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 1:37 a.m., a 34-year-old electrician was jailed after being stopped for crossing William Street not using a cross walk. He had a warrant for his arrest on suspicion of violating a suspended sentence agreement and was jailed on $3,000 bail.
• At 10:40 a.m., a 30-year-old Dayton man was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of failure to complete a petit larceny class and provide proof of community service. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 6:25 p.m., a 29-year-old transient was jailed on a warrant on suspicion of violation of bail conditions for allegedly punching another man at Mills Park. His bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:10 p.m., a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of battery on a protected person, a gross misdemeanor, after deputies were called to an address on Bigelow Drive. The protected person was identified as a fireman at the scene. He was also arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and held in lieu of a total $2,750 bail.